New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered my Switchback and it should be ready within 2 weeks. Doesn't matter, I'm to busy working to find time to shoot,, But I might be able to force off a shot or two.:D

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Best of luck with it. I am sure you will be happy. Isn't it amazing how little time we have with everything to get done. I bought my new bow in Jan with the intention of having plenty of time to shoot over the winter. Of course I did not plan on wrecking the shoulder. I actually got out twice this week and flung about 30 0r 40 arrows total. It shoots so sweet compared to my old one. I have only shot about 100 arrows and at 20 yds 2 out of three shots are in a dime sized diameter group with the third shot being right on the edge of that imaginary dime.

·
Registered
16,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You won't regret it. Best shooting bow I ever owned. Where did you order it from?
Targeteers in Saddle Brook. I trust Bobby. As far as the WB , I've heard to many complaints. Been using a Bodoodle and I wil stick with it, Left the old one on my other bow as a back up or to give to my kid and just told him to put a newer on. Like I've said I hate change. Also I got this thing a ma jig from dakota archery which holds the arrow in place, I Love it.:)

·
Registered
14,824 Posts
I love the Whisker Biscuit. Best hunting rest on the market. I chrono'ed mine with a zero effect and a WB and had only 1 fps difference.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts