New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jim caught about 8 trout. Wojto and I caught zero. Although wojto snagged a sucker by the eye and I caught a sunnie.

A deer walked across the parking lot. I tried to take a picture but wojto walked in front of the camera:

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
i'ld have to give him his do...jerseyjim knocked them dead. it was a great morning though. i think we have to change drag's name tho...i will now call him "bird's nest"!

LOL

I got the pic of the doe but it wasn't a good one...to far away.

·
11,226 Posts
Birds nest...I mean Dragthor was breaking in his new equipment. What was your excuse again Woj??? LOL!:D
I had a fun time... You two are good company.
P.S. Driving after smoking those cigars should be against the law!!!!:D:D

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
i have no excuse Jim. it just wasn't my day. but it was okay...i've been catching trout all season and for you being it was the third time out for the year i let you catch them ;)

·
3,413 Posts
Bacs - bad news. No more cubans left.
Oh....You'll pay for that Drag!!!!lol

·
11,226 Posts
Birds nest had a good test day....First he wanted to see how much line he could knot up and store in his pockets...Turns out quite a bit!!! Then he thought since the waders could stop water from getting in, if you filled them up with water would it stop the water from getting out. Turns out the waders kept the water in as well as out![up]
Sorry Drag I had to bust on you alittle....;)[up]

1 - 20 of 37 Posts