New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...And, NO, I don't mean when are YOU having the baby (even though you look like you're 9 months along the way yourself!!! :p), but I thought the baby was due a week ago - you and Momma must be goin' nuts by now!!!![confused]

I say the baby (having insider info. that it's another girl) will be born on the opening day of bow season, Sept. 10, 2005 between 3:00 AM and 8:00 AM (should leave you plenty of time for the afternoon hunt!!!!)[smirk]:D:p[cool][up]

I say she'll weigh 7 lbs 9 oz. !!!![up]

Anyone else wanna get in on the action and take a guess when Woj's wife will give birth to their third daughter?!?!?!?!? (Gentlemen's bets only - no monetary wagers allowed!!!) [smirk][cool][up]

IT's DEFINTELY GONNA HAPPEN WITHIN 24 - 72 HOURS SO POST YOUR GUESSTIMATES!!!!

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
I say it will be right when his alarm goes off on Saturday the 10th and he is about ready to go out to start the early season. As for what it will weigh I will go 8lbs 1oz due to the fact she is late.. Hey Woj good luck to you and your wife I pray everything goes well for all of you.[up]

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
She doesn't want to come out...lol

man my wife is SO ready. the ultrasounds said girl but everyone is saying boy now because of how the baby is doing...lol

hkdonfshn, my saturday is over. i won't have to worry about getting up and getting ready to go hunting.

i say 7lb 11 oz. if i can get in it.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Woj is gonna pop a 3oz. sinker onto the scale just so I lose the weight guess.....
Too funny, but knowing him, he would pop a few ounces of split shot or sinkers in the baby's diaper just to make us ALL lose the weight guess!!![smirk]:D:D:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts