New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, i know some wives are against us heading out to the woods and spending hours on end hunting, and perhaps they would go to whatever means possible to limit our time on the woods, but my wife pulled a doozy on me yesterday. we were expecting our first child to be born on , get this, dercember 5 (OPENING DAY 6 DAY FIREARM!) tell me she didnt plan that one!!. i thought for sure that would put the final nail in my 05/06 hunting season. (not that billy bob didnt f me up for bow season!) any way, at 5 am yesterday my wife wakes me and tells me her water broke. after a long day, my 3rd son and newest future hunting buddie KYLE WILLIAM was born. 7lbs 1 oz 20in....so now, even though my motherinlaw will be here for a few weeks, i will be able to get out on 11/21 for the opener of doe season.....[up]

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
CONGRATS ON YOUR NEWBORN! another future hunter has been added.:)

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
Hey!!! great news congrats on your son. a new hunter I'm glad to see mom and boy are doing well. I am very happy for you.

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Congratulations! We have three boys as well. Pray mommy and baby are doing great.

·
Registered
212 Posts
I am up with you 104, my wife is expecting our first Dec 3. We usually go back to PA to my parents for turkey day, & make a long weekend out of it with first day of PA rifle. But no traveling this year...

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
congrats, glad to hear both mom and son are doing well.

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Congrats on the Addition to your family. Best of wishes to you all. [up][up]

·
Registered
16,174 Posts
Congradulations on a new hunting partner.
Oh and by he way Dec. 5th isn't the opening day of 6 day firearm. it's the opening day of Shotgun Season.:D

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Congrats.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
damn i thought this thread was about getting your wife to turn tricks so you can buy more hunting gear :(

and here i was all interested and shit...

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
Congratulations to you and the Mrs[up] and god Bless the Little Guy!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts