New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just replaced the biscut in my QS i had a replacement biscut for an original wisker biscut so i cut it with diagonals to match the opening i needed for the QS. It appears to work just fine however i seem to be shooting a little higher then i did with the older biscut. I have never had to replaced one of these before my question is when you go from a warn out biscut to a new one is there typically a noticeable change in shot placement or should i double check my spacing ? i sited the bow with the old biscut that was on it when i bought it because I took the tru glo off my old bow....thanks for any and all info

·
Registered
7,176 Posts
Did you get the same sized hole.There is like small,medium,and large
On top of that, a regular hole biscut has a less sturdy frame than the Quick Shot variety. hence you may be experiencing some flex in the new (altered) biscut as the vains/fletching pass through the harness of fibers. Pick up a new quick shot biscut and replace the one you cut, then see how its shooting

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i used the medium hole which is the same size as i took off after i altered the biscut I tightened the 2 allan screws then placed the QS plastic housing around it and tightened the two scews that hold the housing the original QS and replacement biscut are made of the exact same material i just cut it to size so i could slide arrows in the QS slot. I am wondering if the old worn out biscut should have been replaced before i put the new sites on. My 20 yd groups are still tight just a little high thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.