New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14,753 Posts
He said that means officers seeing anybody carrying a gun will put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide if the person has a right to carry it.
Wow, good way to get an officer shot....

If WI passed a concealed carry law like most other states it wouldn't be an issue.

I'm forced to open carry in restaurants that serve alchohol in VA because stupid of laws prohibiting CCW there. Never had a problem. Then again, nobody has ever tried to throw me on the ground and take my gun....

·
Registered
352 Posts
He said that means officers seeing anybody carrying a gun will put them on the ground, take the gun away
I guess if you can't out right deny someone their rights, scare them into not asserting them.

Someone needs to take the fall and get this unreasonable behavior from the cops on video. Coupled with the recent AG statements, the policy would get changed immediately and some folks might lose their jobs. Americans have rights, cops seem to think they get to decide which you can have.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.