New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Winter bow is upon us and I hope to give it my all since I couldn`t get out during the regular season as much as I wanted.
Does the Buck tag I have carry over into the new season?? I bought the 2015 All Around sportsman license and coyote/fox tag, did not see a buck tag for archery though.

I will be hunting in zone 18 and/or 21 and have some deer frequently in my spots, do I have to hunt the area where I have the extended archery permit?
Thanks and good luck to all venturing out in the late season.

·
Registered
5,664 Posts
Winter bow is statewide and covered under your 2015 license. All permits and buck tags for extended bow expire on the last day of December.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
I just looked at mine and if you get an all around sprotsman's license with the coyote/fox permit and in my case, the fishing license, the thing is 2' long. My guess is that you did not unfold it all of the way because you should have a Winter, Fall and a 6-day antlered tags attached. The only antlered tag that would carry over would be the permit tag (if the zone has a permit shotgun season). And after looking at the regs, you should not be bow hunting at all in those zones until 1 Jan

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
You aren't allowed to shoot a buck during winter bow unless you buy me my license lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts