New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am heading out to belvidere to do some work, and gonna leave early and hopefully get into the woods in PA. I have another spot in Martins creek I am gonna try since it is right across the Belvidere bridge. Havent hunted there in about 4 years, but ALWAYS big buck running around. If I had a cnoe i would hunt the island, I have seen many of BIG BUCKS on those islands when I was younger. Anyway, good luck to all going out, and maybe I can connect on something!!

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you wanna go I would be more than willing to take you to my spots or show you spots you can hunt. They arent but a few minutes from your house. Get a license and go out with us during the rifle season!!!! [up]

B

·
0 Posts
I went out to get the paper this morning it was gorgeous, I just went to put the garbage out, and man it's windy

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
is bow season over in PA? would mind having your help taping me hunting with my long bow
NO the end of bow is November 12th. I wiould tape you if you wanna hunt PA or NJ doesnt matter.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
I was out this morning and grunted in a 6 point. I passed on him hoping for something bigger during the rut. Otherwise I didnt see anything else while on stand. It got real windy all of a sudden. Hope it calms down for the PM hunt.....:)

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Went out with a friend this morning.....i saw zip but he saw 7 does being chased by a 4pt....no big bucks sighted.....yet.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts