New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought about going out, but dont feel like dealing with the wind. G/L to all going out [up]

B

·
0 Posts
maybe I will goto Garrett Mtn. in West Paterson, and see them big bucks

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Damn its cold and windy, who ever braves the wind I am sure they should see the deer!!!

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
got a doe this morning at about 11 am.. saw a nice 8 point earlier in the morning but no shot... good morning all together..

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
He sucks!:p:D

Hey Woj, just put me in your spot already, at least I can hit the deer.:p:p:D:D:D

Just kidding bud, too bad on the miss.[sad]

·
Registered
8,694 Posts
Was out this afternoon. the wind was whipping till about 4:00 when it started dying a little bit. Saw four deer off in the distance but never came close enough for a shot or even a good look. Will be out again tom. morning and afternoon.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
went out after work today in Manasquan WMA, wind was kicking up big time. Nothing reminds you your on public land like the millions of reflective eyes on the trees. I dont see how people can not get lost with everyone using them everywhere.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
shot a doe that walked in as I was pulling my bow up the tree. ready for round 2 now with Permit season on the way. Saw a real nice 120 cl [no swearing please] 8 pointer that came in while I was at the checking station. Big boys are on the move! Next week should really kick in

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
pretty exciting evening once the wind slowed a bit. I put Pete Rickards Indian Buck lure on a scent pad on my boot and had a nice heavy spike follow the scent trail right to my tree. I wouldnt mind running into him 2 or 3 seasons from now.

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
Woj just called me, he missed another buck!
i was getting ready to climb down at dark. all of a sudden i had a buck come up on me. i couldn't totally see my pin but took the shot. i just missed it.

i took njdiverdan with me. he saw some bucks to but he didn't get any shots.

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
I normally don't get an extended permit. Maybe I should get one.

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
the wind was insane. man was it cold as well. i was really surprised on how cold it got.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts