New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used those slugs a few years ago, my 870 shot them great, they did discontinue them to make the Partion Gold. I could not get them to pattern so I switched to Lightfield, could not find any Supreme anywhere. I was on their website it looks they are making them again unless it is a different slug. So is Winchester making the Supreme Slug again and is it the same?

·
Super Moderator
7,895 Posts

These are the Supreme Platinums... Try this slug cheese..My deerslayer shoots them dead on to 175yds.
Last year I took 9 shots from 10yds to 180yds and each hit the mark![up]

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have tried the BRI they shoot okay, but the Lightfields shot better. After shooting the Partition Gold, I did not want to try the Platinum, I was all ovet the place. Here is the link to Winchester the ammo I was talking about it is the SRSH12 shell. It looks like it is the right one but unfortunatelly I can not tell if all the ballistic info is the same, I only have spent shot shells no box to check it against. I might have to buy a box if they are making it again, my 870 shoots them great.

http://www.winchester.com/products/catalog/shotdetail.aspx?symbol=SRSH12&bn=5&use=3&gauge=12

1 - 3 of 3 Posts