New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
George's work is great, I would recommend him to anyone, for anytype of game or fish

B

·
0 Posts
He told me that during the 2003 bear hunt he got in 20 New Jersey bears to do. Another hunter was picking up his NJ bear as well, and he is starting 2 more full body mount NJ bears one is 500lbs. plus, and another one over 600lbs., that was taken in WAWAYANDER. He also has various other NJ bears of various sizes to do.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
George does some beautiful work. I think his prices are a little higher than other guys in the area, but you get back what you pay for. George has done a bass, trout and walleye for me, and he has my 8pt. that I got last season. I would most definately recommend him to anyone looking for a quality mount.

·
Registered
550 Posts
I just had one of my deer heads done by George..His work is amazing..His prices are a little higher then other taxidermists, but believe me the quality of his work is exceptional..You would definetly not be dissapointed with whatever you get back from him..You can see the deer head in my photo gallery..It is the 8 pointer with the mouth open and head turned and tilted..

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
I used George Dante (wildlife preservations) for my 2003 9 point. He did a great job and had it back to me in 9 months. His prices are in line with all the other good taxidermists in the area. Dan wyant in Washington (or Clinton) and the most expensive was a taxidermist in Spotswood on the main street. I would recommend George Dante to anyone. I also use another Guy in Kinnelon, on Booton ave. Its called MCB taxidermy. He has very good turn around time, competitive prices and decent quality. He gets deer heads back in 4 or 5 months sometimes.

B

·
0 Posts
I don't care how long it takes. If it means a great looking mount then by all means take your time, matter of fact I want them to take there time on the mounts

·
Registered
10 Posts
George did my 2002 P&Y 8. He does beautiful work. Bob Vitro of TRU-LIFE taxidermy in Middletown, NY also does some amazing work. He can be reached at 845-733-1313 or he has a web site

1 - 10 of 10 Posts