New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They have some vegan swapping with a Hunting family! What a mess...the vegan is making the hunter take down the deer heads and get the meat out of the freezer. The hunter wife is making the vegan family eat meat and through out all their PETA phamplets! This is great!!!

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
All this time no one told me I didn't have to eat, I could get my energy from the sun. Now I'm really going to be able to shed the pounds.

Maybe its just me but didn't the vegans look sickly? Just by looking at their eyes and facial features they look emaciated. My wife couldn't believe there are people out there like her.

By the way, the hunter's wife was great, how many of you guys would love to roast a pig in the back yard of a peta member?!!!! :D:D It was a dream come true Im sure.

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I loved the hunter wife she was funny. One thing I thought was funny though. The wife broke down and said they have just enough money to pay the bills so hunting was a way to get food on the table for her family. SO they could'nt afford to buy nut's and fruit all the time. But they had enough money to mount 6 Deer heads. That would be me. No matter how broke I am I'd get money for my mount. Or learn how to do it myself. ANd yes the Vegan's did look sickly, They really need more Protine in there diet.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts