·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's a GIRL [up]:D

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Nice!! We had a girl to start the family off in 2000. Now she has 2 brothers to bother her.

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Sean is trying to keep up with Jim. with this one, it will make 4 for Sean. But he has like 100 more to catch up to Jim:D

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys I am very excited. I am also painfully waiting for the snip that ends my future as a complete men :eek:[sad]

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Congrats to all members who are about to be new or have become new Moms\Dads on the website. I am so excited I have been talking about it all day.[up][up]:D

·
Registered
16,174 Posts
Congradulations[up] Can't wait to read your posts when she turns 16. and your answering the door with a bat knowing a gentlman is calling.:D;) All kidding aside good luck and enjoy them while there young, they grow up quick.

·
11,226 Posts
Congrats Sean!![up] Be careful though...We had 2 ultrasounds that said girl and out popped my 3rd son... Talk about suprised!!!!

Congrats to all you other parents to be!!! I have my 6th due in early March!!![up]

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
6 Holy crap Jim you must be Catholic? :D the Ultrasound was clear as day she said if it's a boy there is a problem cause it ain't got no Penis :)

Well you should not have a problem rabbit and Deer hunting cause you have allot of little ones to drive em out for ya! Mine is Due in March as well March 21st

·
11,226 Posts
Dude our ultrasound was as clear as day also by a specailist who is always on the money according to all the nurses in the delivery room... They said "If she said it's a girl, then it's a girl!" and out popped a boy!!!

6 Holy crap Jim you must be Catholic?
I just like to (well you know) and I can't stand wearing a rain coat!!:D I'm gett'en snipped after this one!!

Well you should not have a problem rabbit and Deer hunting cause you have allot of little ones to drive em out for ya!
Thats the plan!!!;)[up]

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I just like to (bleep) and I can't stand wearing a rain coat!! I'm gett'en snipped after this one!!
Your to Funny!! :D

·
11,226 Posts
You got that right Blood!!! After my last boy popped out we had so much pink stuff to return...ugh!!!! My mother-in-law loves to shop so she bought every friggen pink outfit they make I think!!! All the stores were great though and made returning and exchanging very easy!!![up]

1 - 20 of 34 Posts