New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know a guy from PA that will be hunting NJ,he told me that from here on in him and the guys he hunts with will be shooting as many deer that they legally can,but only in NJ,they aren't going to shoot any does in PA. They have private land,and it's not farm land so the owner isn't asking them to do it.They are just doing it because they don't want to shoot does off their land in PA. I said a few choice words to him and just walked away.

·
Registered
6,947 Posts
Let him. He'll kill his chance of taking a buck plus it's a hell of a lot of work to gut, drag, check you deer in and then either pay to have it butchered or take the time to do it yourself.

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
he's legal. he paid $

just playing the rules

·
Registered
8,475 Posts
i met a guy that has 6 guys come in from Maine every year.. last year the week of 6day the 6 guys shot over 25 deer off 1 wma....thats nuts!

Nonresidents should be restricted to 2 does or something! heck, residents should be restricted!

and fines should be given for shooting yearlings if you are over the youth hunter age. lol

ok, thats my 2cents, good luck this season!

·
Registered
9,204 Posts
I used to hunt with some politicians from PA years ago on a super hard to get spot in Bedminster. That is when you only got 2 tags with each permit. They managed to each have 17 permits for that zone for permit shotgun. The garage at the guest house they got to stay in was full of deer by the end of the week. They told me that they only eat deer meat for red meat never beef. They use all of it among there families. They were born ******** but worked to become rich and elected to huge positions of power but for 6 days they were happy as hell ******** again.. They were amusing to say the least..

·
Premium Member
14,409 Posts
Don't be mad at out of staters (Or anyone else for that matter) "Loading up" on public land NJ Deer.

The NJ Div.F+W / F+G Council are the ones who should have their oatmeal crapped in.
They have cultivated this menality.

·
Registered
13,559 Posts
lets be honest as a nonresident a PA bear tag is like $ 50.00 bucks whats NY prob near the same but whats our Price $ 2.00 for nonresident bear tag what a joke..................

·
Registered
8,512 Posts
What other group of people could we bash on this site [confusedagain]

·
Registered
962 Posts
You guys make me laugh(LOL)you got guys in Jersey who kill 20-30 a year and brag about it.So a couple guys from Pa are gonna kill all they can.Get serious.

·
Registered
5,050 Posts
New York NR bear tag is $50.00!
Yes, but with the combined North and South zone seasons, you can hunt bear in N.Y. from Sept. 17 to Dec. 20. during the various bow, muzzleloader and rifle seasons.

when u kill 20 to 30 deer a year and brag your not a hunter your a KILL FREAK...........
I have to agree. "The kill should never become more important than the hunt."

1 - 20 of 29 Posts