New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
why do antis waste their time joining a forum like this if they are against it...antis go out of their way to bother us...man you must have alot of time on your hands...shouldnt they be protesting or something? we dont go to Peta.com spreading our views..why cant they take up a hobby?
[mad]

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
I could box a gutpile and gift wrap it with Christmas paper and mail it to PETA[up]

But I am a decent enough guy....I'll just send the Testicals since they don't have any.

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
I could box a gutpile and gift wrap it with Christmas paper and mail it to PETA

But I am a decent enough guy....I'll just send the Testicals since they don't have any.
HAHAHAHAHAHAA

That was one of the funniest things Ive ever read. I thought you were gonna be serious in your second sentence.:D[up][up][up]:D:D:D

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea hunters have more common sense and decency then to stupe that low...we dont waste our time...
I'll just send the Testicals since they don't have any.
except for the women of Peta...:D

·
Registered
201 Posts
You would be pissy too if you knew your lifestyle was an unnatural farse and this so called vegetarians and vegans are living a lie, everyone knows that a true vegetarian would shrivel up and die because our bodies are not made up to be herbivores. All these veg heads have to load up on supplements to balance out what they dont get by not eating meat.

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
I have found over the many years of fighting Communism oooops I mean Liberalism that it just isnt worth my time trying to change their minds. I found them to be too ignorant to accept the truth.

Now I spend my time laughing at them!

As someone said in another post they have views that are old and stale and antiquated. They are loosing the battle but they don't even know it yet.

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
honestly, im gonna voice my opinion...i dont feel that anti (a certain member) is welcome here...if they are not contributing anything, why should they be welcome...anybody feel the same?

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
Actually I like the fact that they spew their venom as it is the best weapon we have against them...Their own VIEWS :D

Mack don't ever let them bother you as that is what they want:D

Just laugh at them....It drives them to insanity!

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i know this sounds stupid but i feel like this site is some place i can escape those kinds of people and when they come hear, they are invading my place...

·
Banned
137 Posts
HAWK - TOTAL BS VEGETARIANS DO NOT NEED TO LOAD UP ON SUPPLEMENTS TO BE HEALTHY AND THEY HAVE LESS RISK OF HEART DISEASE. EAT ME ALL YOU WANT!

·
Banned
3,206 Posts
NBK....Can you hear the screams the little plants make when you rip them out of the ground and end their poor little helpless lives?

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
To be honest with you NBK I like to eat the bloodiest meat I can find. Why because I'm an American and thats my choice. I honestly don't care what the people at the slaughter houses or chicken farms do as long as they get the fresh meat to my supermarket for me to buy and eat. Do I believe animals have rights, sure, they have their rights according to the food chain. The bigger and smarter animals eat the weaker ones, thats life. I don't get mad at lions and tigers when they eat people because thats life. Its my god given right, to protect myself, and eat whatever I need to eat to survive. Your opinion is your opinion but don't try and tell me animal rights activists don't try and shove their opinions down people's throats cause that is BS.

·
Registered
12,261 Posts
To be honest with you NBK I like to eat the bloodiest meat I can find. Why because I'm an American and thats my choice. I honestly don't care what the people at the slaughter houses or chicken farms do as long as they get the fresh meat to my supermarket for me to buy and eat. Do I believe animals have rights, sure, they have their rights according to the food chain. The bigger and smarter animals eat the weaker ones, thats life. I don't get mad at lions and tigers when they eat people because thats life. Its my god given right, to protect myself, and eat whatever I need to eat to survive. Your opinion is your opinion but don't try and tell me animal rights activists don't try and shove their opinions down people's throats cause that is BS.
Well said drome! [up]

·
Registered
201 Posts
"Finally, you need to look at nutritional requirements. There are some
B-complex vitamins that are available only by eating other animals. The
human body requires this nutrient, but does not synthesize it the way some
other animals do. Therefore, if humans truly ate no animal foods, and had
no artificial vitamin supplements, they would sicken and die. In nature,
there are no true "human vegetarians."

"Humans are omnivores. The order of mammals that includes humans (the
primates) are all omnivores. To be sure, the modern American diet includes
a lot more meat than is healthy. And the human animal can be very healthy
by being a lot more vegetarian. But to never eat meat is both unnatural and
unhealthy."

Thomas M. Greiner, Assistant Professor of Anatomy / Physical Anthropology (Ph.D)

I think he might know a bit more about this than you or I. Of course I also read a paper by a Vegan that stated the exact opposite and claimed we were all herbivores..he had credentials also.. he was a database administrator. Boy that makes me a believer.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts