New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be out Friday with my friend Sean, and maybe GunnyFern, Brownstones will be up there early afternoon. I think with the cold snap, rain, wind, Friday the deer will move, and move around good[up]:D

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
I'll be going out Saturday morning. Unfortunately I won't be able to do the PM since I have to attend my nephews 1st b-day party. My brother stinks! [mad] He knows I hunt on Saturdays.

David

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm trying to kick pneumonia and hope to be out in the woods thereabout.....
sorry to hear that, hope you get well soon

·
Registered
282 Posts
got back from roscoe last night, be goin back tonight. saw a bear in the top of an apple tree!! shakin the crap out of it knockin apples down. got to about 40 yds. drew my bow back , shifted my weight, snapped a twig(damn)#%[email protected] the bear looked my way dropped from the tree and was gone! man i tell you , that was great. wish i had a camera.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hocky, where about in the Roscoe area? I use to hunt up there, my father hunted from 1960 till 1994

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Thanks for the well wishes bro.....I feel better today.....and I can hear the woods callin me....however, I want to be smart about it....

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'll be out with sean, and GunnyFern, Brownstones will be up there early afternoon. It should be a great day, nice and chilly, hopefully the bucks will be looking for a girlfriend tomorrow. After the hunt we are staying over at the house in PA, and be back out Saturday[up]

1 - 20 of 27 Posts