New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Comcast recently redid their line up and the sportsman channel is available on channel 736 regular or 1631 in HD. Cost just under $ 7 a month to upgrade.

Thought i would share for those with comcast looking for the sportsman channel.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
did the samething and also got they comcast phone and faster internet and hd dvr cable box all for 8 bucks plus taxs and will no get rid of 55 $ a month phone company bill so im saving about45 bucks and get hunting shows on comcast bought time

·
Registered
9,747 Posts
What. I'm in!!!!!!!!!!! Sweet

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Go to Dish much better Sportsman shows.I have about 5 on all the time hunting ,fishing,outdoor life.Sign up now as a new customer and I think its about 46.00 for 259 channels,or something like that.Give it a look.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Are there a lot of hunting shows? Is it extra money or is it free? Good Luck
yup about 8 bucks extra and hunting /fishing shows about 21 out of 24 hours per day been watching it every night and weekend when i'm home :D:D

·
Registered
9,204 Posts
Dishnetwork you get Outdoor channel, Sportsman channel, hunt tv, included. Not that I am ever able to watch.. I do get to DVR best of the west, spirit of the wild, and the duck commanders.. Although I do not like best of the west as much as I used to when they used the gunwerks crew instead of the cooper crew.
Atleast they kept John Porter. The hunts he takes clients on are the stuff I dream about..

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Don't see the channel on comcast? What's up with that!!(?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts