New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fighting off a bad cold I decided to go out and see if I could fill my bow tag, anyway. I couldn't get these two lovers to come my way. Within easy shotgun or ML range, they stood there preening each other for 10 minutes before following the doe in the field back into the thickets. All the grunting and snort wheezing I tried was for naught. Just a stare in my direction... Anyone know where I can find a grunt tube with a lisp? [kiss] [hihi]

VIDEO

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
Holy crap![eek] Talk about redefining the term "stag film"![drinking]

·
Registered
15,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
that wasnt close enough? looked like only 50 yds or so in the footage.
Don't let the zoom fool you, Jay. They were out there quite a way. There was no way I could sneak up on them. Too many eyes other than theirs in the field. I thought about going around them, but decided to not let them know I was there. Thought sure they would move in my direction. I planned on beating them in this morning, but this cold had me sneezing and snotting. I'm thinking I should have stayed in yesterday. We'll see if I can at least knock it down and try again tonight.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.