New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be out with brownstones tomorrow, so good luck to you all that will be out.[up]

·
Registered
8,694 Posts
I'll be out tom morning and afternoon..we'll see how things play out. good luck to all.

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
No hunting tomorrow. I'll be working a long day in Connecticut and if we have time, Southern New Hampshire. Couple of trouble tickets popped up, and the National Weather Service wants them fixed right away.[down]:(

I guess thats what happens when you do crappy work like we do! LOL :D:D My boss always says; "If you do it right the first time, they wont have to pay you to come back out!" Thats why we do it right the third time! LOL:D:D Just kidding....

GOOD LUCK to everyone headed out tomorrow! Should be a good day![up][up]

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Matty- Where in Southern NH. If the right area where I will be I'll but ya a coffee.

·
Registered
973 Posts
Going after a big 8 tomorrow! He came at me tonight like a charging bull...untill he got wind of me at 40 yards. Oh well we will meet again!

Gotta love stalking.

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
NHBuck, I honestly dont know where in NH. All I was told is its gonna be a long day. First stop is in Danbury CT, and the second stop, if we have time in the day, is in Southern NH. Thats all I know. I appreciate the offer though!:)

Where abouts in NH are you anyway? I have family in Monroe twp. Beautiful up there![up][up]

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
Hey Matt...Is this job in competent hands?

"Sure we’re all incompetent"

:D:D

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Matty- I'm in the Raymond area so if you looked at a map 1/2 way between Manchester and Portsmouth. Working the Nashua area tomm which is on the MA border just above Lowell

1 - 15 of 15 Posts