New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If they will allow a hunt for bears this year here in NJ who here will take part in it and where will you hunt? You all know I will:D

·
Registered
612 Posts
I'm definately in. I'm actually planning a hunt in a remote area of the adirondacks for bear. It would be nice to be able to hunt them here instead.

·
Banned
3,206 Posts
Nah...No desire

·
Registered
545 Posts
I WILL - I WAS FORTUNATE ENOUGH TO SHOOT ONE IN 2003 AND WOULDL OOK TO GET BACK OUT THERE THIS YEAR AND I WILL BE DEER HUNTING ALSO

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Went in '03 saw nine bears. Got the permit last year, also went in PA last year, will get the permit again, and Im going to NH for bear(bowhunt) in September this year.

I guess you could say Im hooked on bear hunting.:D

Good luck to all if we get a season.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You saw 9 bears !!!!! Did you get one, and where about did you hunt?

·
Registered
177 Posts
I'll be in it. Warren county private land. Saw a huge sow killed on that property in 03. I was looking at the bear when the guy dropped it. I couldn't believe how she went down from that slug. Instant kill. approx 300lb.....big bear!

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
"35" emailed Erine, he got our deposits, we also got our points for 2006, so the game is on !!!!! Oh yeah, your right thinking of those big IOWA bucks gives me those same sweet dreams that I had back when I was 14 and looking at a hustler magazine:D

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
I'll get my permit again also. I have them on the property out in Warren County, but only seem to see them during bow season. We'll see what happens.

·
Registered
942 Posts
I would love too but I live in south jersey ..But I just got permission to hunt 148 acers in flemington any bears up there ..

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
if any bears in Flemington it's this time of year, when the big boars drive out the little ones. Plus Flemington is not within the bear hunting area. You need to go alittle further north

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
COLD BEER, I'm game for that !!!!!! Yes we will soon

1 - 20 of 27 Posts