New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be out with buckfever, brownstones, and GunnyFern......Hopefully someone from our group scores. No offense to the other 2 guys, but I'm pulling for buckfever to get his 1st archery harvest, he deserves it he's been trying so dam hard for so long......buckfever you can do it if given the chance[up]

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just let DADDY know the deer are coming, DADDY will count over the radio for you, then BAM!!!!! you got your deer

·
Banned
1,192 Posts
Dick it does not look good for me on saturday.I have the kids this weekend.Going to see if I coud get my sister to sit them,so I could at leaste get an am hunt in.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well kids 1st.....but I will say this, if I see those deer funnel from me to you like they normally do, Im not telling you, cause you will get pissed off [mad]

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
if I am not there,Smokey bear will be there eating my treestand
or mine, hopefully Im not in it when he wants to eat:p:D

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
its not deer hunting but ill be attending youth pheasant day on saturday...
mack just be careful, listen to your father, and have a great time....the fun of the hunt is the hunt itself, not the harvest

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
8 pointer that i saw last week.
you said your taking your son out next week, well this weekend I'll be your son, and you can put me in the right spot:p:D[up]

where are you up there?, I bet we aren't that far from each other. Last week I was out of the woods by 10am, if I knew where some of you guys hunt in zone 4, we could met up and had lunch

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
mack just be careful, listen to your father, and have a great time....the fun of the hunt is the hunt itself, not the harvest
thanx..im gonna bring my camera and ill report how i did! [up]

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
The guy I work with quit yesterday so now my schedule is so full of work days that I may missthe entire peak of the rut.

MURPHY'S LAW[down]

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
I'll be out there this Saturday. Hopefully I'll get my EAB doe tomorrow so I can run into that big buck I saw today.

David

1 - 20 of 27 Posts