New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Targeteers isnt to far from my house, and wanted to know if anyone is shooting there yet? If so I would like to join up and shoot like once a week, and then more often closer to the season.

·
Registered
13,448 Posts
I shoot a couple times a week at the park in Kearney.There is a area that is open to the public for archery. You have to bring your own targets. There are hay bails for a backstop, but they are a few years old.Its on Passaic Ave .Near the Passaic River.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I've shot there a lot of times. I bought my Switchback from Rob. I try to shoot outdoors most of the time, but maybe we can meet some time over there. RR

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
I used to live in Lodi and shot there a few times. I do buy all my bows there. Robert knows his stuff when it comes to bows and shooting form. Next time he fixes you bow pick his brain about how to shoot. I was surprised on the couple of small tricks he told he and what a difference it made on my shooting.

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well if anyone wants to shoot like once a week or maybe twice let me know, I would like to shoot with other people, so I dont get bored, plus I could meet maybe a few members!!!

·
Registered
8,475 Posts
i work there almost nightly...if we arent busy i usually have my bow there to shoot. ive tried that place in kearny but its no fun when its hot out lol.
whoever comes to shoot ill be glad to help you out on any form techniques. i know all of robs tricks :D heck, i might have taught him a thing or two ;)

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey outlaw, When do you work @ Targeteers? I need some arrows, and if your working anytime soon, i will stop by, meet you, and get some arrows instead of going back to PA

1 - 12 of 12 Posts