New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering, has anyone here named their gun/bow or is it just me? I've named my shotgun Charlene, taken from the movie Full Metal Jacket.

I haven't named my bow yet. Hmmm what to name her? [confused]

David

·
Registered
6,056 Posts
It isn't as bad as the guy that posts as 'Legolas' on Bowsite. This guy responds to posts as if he were an elf. I told him the only good elves worked for Keebler.

·
Registered
6,056 Posts
my T/C .54cal smokepole is called " trueblue"
Not to be confused with the Red Ryder Range Model Lever Action BB Gun with comp [no swearing please] in the stock called Ol' Blue in A Christmas Story.:D

·
Registered
9,467 Posts
Well, it seems that my hunting comrades have named my Rem. SP10 10ga. " THE CANNON " so I guess that's what I'll be calling it :D

Hey, how about how clean this site has gotten !

Before if you asked about naming your gun, Matty would have turned the conversation in a crotchy direstion :p:p:p

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Don't have them all named but do have my 12ga Remington synthetic slug gun named but not by me A friend called it "midnight murder" Midnight for the synthetic black stock and murder cause it can be murder on your shoulder after a few rounds.

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yeah, I have way too much time on my hands. But here's the thing, I named my shotgun a long time ago. Literally the day I bought her, some 4 years ago. It was done as a joke at first but then it kind of stuck.

David

1 - 20 of 44 Posts