New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
14,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to see who might be out in the woods in the morning or evening for that matter? I will be out in the morning with a buddy who is looking for his first bow kill. Wishing all that are ggoing out a lot of luck[up][up]

SS!

·
Registered
59 Posts
just got a new spot in millstone and were going to do a favor for a farmer who is friends of mine. This kind of a spot comes up few and far between, but shes a mum farmer whos lost 10,000 mums in the last month. cant wait till tomorrow, so yes i'm going out

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
Man I wish I could hunt like so many of you do during the week. I am taking the first week of November off but until then its a Saturday thing for me. Corporate hours stink.

Thank goodness for NJH[up], although sometimes reading it during the week makes me wish I could be in the woods even more.

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
im going out in the pm! looking for my first bow kill

·
Registered
11,803 Posts
I'll be out in the afternoon :)

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
Good luck guys I have to work [sad]. I have a wedding this weekend and it's the PA opener. WHo the hell gets married on opening day of bow season. I have already told all my friends that are engaged that they are not under any curcumstances picking a november date. Good luck tomorrow guys! Dave I hope you get the big Ten!

·
Registered
7,283 Posts
I'm going out today but after pulling the cards in 2 cameras it seems mid day is best right now. 5-6 bucks coming to the one site between 10a-3p. So I slept in a bit and will be heading out about 8ish.
Gotta love modern technology. [up]

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
I've been out the lat five days. Shot a doe on Monday and saw two really nice 8 pointers during the week. Both of them out of range. Taking a break today and than back at it Saturday and Sunday.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts