New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
Well I was all set to go and hunt with brownstones, but he backed out.....something to do with opening the wallet and paying for a MZ tag:p

·
Registered
5,833 Posts
unless something unforeseen comes up, zone 6 tomorrow

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Running the beagles in the morning. Rabbit zone 29.
Yes, I shoot the antlerless ones. Still trying to get that jackalope. Sure would look nice on the wall.

Ryan

·
Registered
533 Posts
My ML permit hasnt come yet , they cahed my check just havent sent it apparently. Guess its pheasant tomorrow. Unless I get invited on a rabbit hunt. hint ...hint

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Your more then welcome slugman, just bring something you can hit them with and I'll do the same. Put up the 20 ga. auto and get out the over and under sweet 16.

Ryan

Hey don't hurt the dogs feelings, or I'll tell them and Bolt will pee on your leg... just like "Hunter"

·
Registered
1 Posts
Police Officer looking for a Hunting Club. Anyone know a club with vacancies, please contact me @ 201-463-9781. Thanks, Tony

·
Registered
13,448 Posts
I was out for an hour this morning. Walking in was so loud on the frozen snow. The deer could here me for a long distance.
I decided to cut my day short and take a ride over to Whittingham.That place is nuts. I saw 2 guys heading into the parking lot and they decided to fire there guns into the air for no apparent reason.
Must have been 40 cars parked.
I think I saw Mack in the parking lot as I was leaving.
Where you there Mack??

1 - 18 of 18 Posts