New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im getting so pumped up for the deer/bear hunt. I hope we have good weather for the week. This year will be more fun then in the past, cause we have a more guys hunting with us. It's me, buckfever, Mysti, GunnyFern & his dad, maybe TITUS. We are meeting sometime Sunday morning, show them the area in/out, then off to the house in PA, to relax and BS and get ready for the deer/bear. Im looking more for a deer unless the bear is huge, I would like someone from this group to get a bear. I wish you all a good safe hunt, shoot straight but most importantly have fun[up] Brownstones you will be missed this year buddy, Im going to miss hearing you over the radio saying "IF I MISSED I'M THROWING THIS GUN OUT OF THE STAND!!!!" & my reply "THROW IT NOW, CAUSE YOU MISSED" :D Have a good day at work, while we hunt

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Buckfever: with your 1st archery harvest, and the 6 pointer you got this year, the only way to top this year off is with a BEAR, best of luck

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
buckfever's 2 trips to ny:
gas $150
hotel $100
food $100
deer processing $65

Look on buckfevers face when the taxidermist gives him a price on his NJ bear: PRICELESS

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
It is tough to get pumped when I am having problems with the gunsmith and not getting my slug gun back until the end of next week. Hopefully it doesn't rain next week so I can use the muzzy.

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
I'm kind of 50/50 on opening day this year. Maybe it's because I've had such a great bow season, and/or maybe it's because of all the retards I've been seeing as of late. I'm sure that I'll change my tune come 12/4. And I'll be as stoked as usual.

David

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
I baited up a few spots for bears and deer on saturday. I hunted it today with the ML and saw 3 bucks (small) and 3 bears (sow with 2 cubs). I'm excited for next week...Good luck everyone!

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
I am an avid Bowhunter so Slobgun Season is not my favorite. Deer running for their lives at 100MPH is not fun for me. I like hunting them when they are in their natural behavior patterns.

I will be out there and I will make the best of it but I definatly do not get "pumped up" for it.[confused]

·
Registered
942 Posts
Very pumped.....I leave to go to virginia tommorrow for a 3 day hunt ,head right up to sussex for yogi after that...I hope the back of my truck dose not sag to much with deer and bear in it.:D

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Good luck tommy, tell the same to bryan. See you guys on sunday.

No offense Rich but from the looks of the website, I would be afraid to touch anything in the rooms. They look immaculate.

Thanks for the help on the inn, I just think we'd make a mess of the place.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts