New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
wheres all the deer in zone 35?
They's all dead. State wanted em dead, and state got em dead.

Seriously though, the deer herd in zone 35 was hit very hard with the long gun seasons and unlimited tags. The state finally saw what hunters have been telling them in that area for years and cut back on the January gun days two seasons ago, but the deer numbers are still way down. Most of the deer in zone 35 now live in back yards...it's getting so built up, all the habitat is vanishing, which is why I guess the State wanted them all dead...they knew there would be no place for them anyway.

Whereabouts do you hunt in 35?

·
Banned
2,691 Posts
I used to hunt in zone 35. I lost my lease land this year. Hopefully I can find another lease for the upcoming season. Lots of big dear...[up][up]

·
Registered
70 Posts
Gene-where in Mantua, same here..could we be neighbors? I hunt my parents property in Mickleton. I have a few parcels of land that I have permission to hunt in zone 35. Seeing some nice big bucks on them in the fields.

·
Registered
12,261 Posts
I used to hunt Mantua.I really miss hunting around there.Used to hunt some other spots around 35 but don't have alot of time so I'm keying on a spot in 27.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts