New Jersey Hunters banner

who hunts monmouth county?

5K views 40 replies 20 participants last post by  striperhyper 
#1 ·
anyone on the board hunting monmouth county?

#4 ·
jrhunt email me if you want more info on that area, I used to hunt ecxactly where you are talking about for over 10 years. Used to be cool with the cops to bowhunt, but last year they told me no more. They are now going to inforce the no discharge ordinance even for bow and arrow. So be careful.

#11 ·
allaire was good way back when . i think since they put an end to the gun hunting the hunting might be getting better. its also known for tree stands being stolen so dont even think of leaving one locked up. it also has alot of ticks and chiggers early on in the season.i buddy of mine hunts assunpink and what he does is walk around stalking the deer with a 3-d leafy suit. he does well with that method. they plant corn and other food plots.

#13 ·
There's a section of Allaire that's been open since the late 70's. It got to be a circus there for awhile, but they finally stopped vehicle access and gun hunting. There are bucks in there that are second to none, but it's tough hunting, they're not stupid just because they live in a park.
As far as leaving portables, anyone that leaves one "anywhere"on public land, ain't too bright.

#19 ·
I line in Manalapan Monmouth County. I am currently the Central Region Coordinator for the United Bowhunters of NJ.

#24 ·
Passtru I am right across the street from battlefield sp on business 33. I have a bunch of 3-D targets around the place that we shoot at all the time. Drop by anytime.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.