New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Collier Mills during the pheasant/small game season for deer? Im thinking about it but I need to know if its a good idea first?

I know those woods push back real deep so I was highly thinking about hunting there????[confused][confused]

·
Registered
4,759 Posts
big deer,bigger chiggers

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Never hunted there, but I do hunt Pheasant land for deer. They dont run to another state because of the guns, but they do get smart...real quick. Learn where they go when the guns go off and use the bird hunters to your advantage. Good Luck.[up]

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Collier Mills during the pheasant/small game season for deer? Im thinking about it but I need to know if its a good idea first?
go to my web site and click on videos. big 8 pointer in the mills during the pheasant season. i was in deep. the shooting sound close but its not.

tuff area to hunt overall. lots of pressure.

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
tuff area to hunt overall. lots of pressure
I'll second that. After small game opens up it's a whole new ball game.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jkinlan... love your website man and your videos are awesome! Great hunts!!!

I feel like I'm shit outta luck once the bird season opens up... WHere to hunt is a big decision i have to make now for this upcoming bird season!!![cry][cry][cry]

·
Registered
512 Posts
There are some places in Colliers you can go and never see anyone, during bow season. I don't usually see another hunter in there until the orange armys come marching through.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts