New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was out from 10 am till 5 pm in zone 18 colliers mills and saw nothing but 2 quad riders and 2 jeeps offroading man i'm pissed off and can;t call or e mail the div f&w till after the new year i have not seen a co. all year not sure if they even get out and check things out!!

·
Registered
971 Posts
I was out in the section of Colliers Mills that is in zone 17, not hunting just looking for a place for next fall, and a few off road motorcycles were tearing up the area.

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
I was out in zone 24 all morning without seeing as much as a bird. I hope things change for winter bow.

·
Registered
6,947 Posts
I met with a friend yesterday who owns (3) quads. He says that you cannot ride a quad on public land anymore. Only private. He didn't provide any details but I'm assuming that it's statewide. Should that be the case...the next time they ruin your day, call the cops and ruin their day!

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
I finally took the matriarch doe off the property boarding my house. Story to follow.
-dan

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Yeah, well, I did try to take pics, but leaving my digital camera in my cat quiver must not have been good for it. Camera would not focus. I could take pictures but everything came out totally blurred.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
beaverkill i thought that was you must be hard riding both at the same time lol

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hey mate mike you talking about the zone 17 area with the corn fields by the power lines that area get hit hard by quad riders on the week end i olny hunt their during the week if i can ps did you see any sign of deer haven't been over their since early bow and wasn;t happy with the sign i saw

·
Registered
971 Posts
njhunter - Yes that's where I was but this was a Tuesday not weekend. I saw fresh tracks not much else.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.