New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be out in zone 4 this year, I really enjoy the muzzleloader season, it's fun knowing you have only 1 round to fire

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
I will. First year, zone 5. I may use it during 6 day. Be neat to tag a bear with it too.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
this will be my first year with the M/L. I want to check out some other spots to hunt that are a little better (open) for M/L.

·
Registered
12,261 Posts
Not hunting PA this year so I'll be out in zone 27 w/ the M/L. I recently got a new stainless T/C Omega w/ thumbhole stock.Anxious to see how it stacks up compared to my T/C Encore 209x50...

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
I have purchased permits for zones 4/18/24. Now I just have to find the time to get out. I shouldn't complain, but "we" have been busy at work and I have been working Saturdays. I have hunted in zones 18&24 during previous muzzleloader seasons and I am looking forward to trying zone 4 for the first time.

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
NJOUTBACKCOP, You'll see me at Ringwood State Park also (zone 3). I have a group of locals that will be working the hills. We've been doing the same drives or a couple of years now and really move the deer around. [up]

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
I have purchased permits for zones 4/18/24. Now I just have to find the time to get out. I shouldn't complain, but "we" have been busy at work and I have been working Saturdays. I have hunted in zones 18&24 during previous muzzleloader seasons and I am looking forward to trying zone 4 for the first time.
Zone 18, thats where I hunt, where in 18 do you hunt?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Ill be out in zone 8 and i might try zone 2 this year, This is my second year this the ML and havent tagged one yet so hopefully this year,

1 - 20 of 20 Posts