New Jersey Hunters banner

Who has a guy you hunt with who always forgets something

2K views 17 replies 14 participants last post by  bushden 
#1 ·
Who has a guy you hunt with who always forgets something and then wants to borrow your spare. You came prepared, you like the guy, but its always something...and then he wants to use your stuff.

Not for nothing I'll be glad to help out a person, but when its a constant thing, some times you gotta just say enough is enough. No means no.

Great clip from the Deer Hunter makes the point.

#2 ·
Was part of a hunting club. Few dif things. Guy went to shoot at a deer forgot to load his crossbow bolt. Coming for muzzleloader and not bringing primers. And hunting in the cold last year and not bringing boots. Tell you what he didn't make it too long in the morning!!!! Be prepared!!!

#5 ·
Suitcase full of cans! [up] Danny you come prepared and bearing gifts always! [drinking]

#7 ·
I usually hunt alone, so I bring what i need every time no hassles, no arguments, no problems. ;)

#13 ·
I wish you guys would stop talking about me ...[rofl]

#16 ·
i had a guy forget to put a tag on his buck and disarm his firearms. i had no idea and i got a ticket too because i was in the truck. then next day i caught him casing his firearms with a bullet still in it. he never learned his lesson from the previous day. needless to say i do not hunt with him anymore. safety and common sense is a priority with firearms[wallmad]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.