New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'v been going down to seaboard n.c the last few years got a bobcat and a doe 2003 and nothing in 04 this year i'm staying here and hunt the 6 day for the first time in years n.c trip is same week
may try a del. couple days we'll see

B

·
0 Posts
Last year was the first time in 10 years that I hunted NY, and it was good to go back. My best friend, has a friend that owns 170 acres and lets us hunt it for free, its in shotgun area. Can't wait for NY 2005

·
11,226 Posts
My buddy has 107 acres in Pa I used to go to but he stopped going! This past Christmas I was over his mothers house and she told me she's tired of nobody using the property and to get my butt up there next year! If I have the time I will be hunting Pa again this year!

·
Premium Member
13,661 Posts
Pike county has been hit hard with the recent amount of doe whacking going on in PA. Good luck buddy.

Good place for bear. PA harvested 2,972 bears last year. One weighed (but not the all time record) 834 pounds.

Lycoming County led the state with a bear harvest of 244, followed by Clinton, 218; Pike, 155; Luzerne 138; Wayne, 135; Tioga, 119; and McKean, 103.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts