·
Registered
9,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Turn it off. Can't believe how hard the steady winds are blowing

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Not only windy but now they are calling for rain too. All day long at work I watch the weather report and it said ZERO chance of rain today until about 5 minutes ago. SOB's can't even predict the weather for today, never mind next week!

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
I cleaned the leaves out of my front and back yard all morning. There are now more leaves than there were before I cleaned. [confusedagain]

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
they are always wrong wish I had a job I could be so wrong that many times and still have a job lol

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
The stand I hunted today is in a 4-5 inch oak about 20 ft up, it was rock n rolling this afternoon, thought I should have paid for that ride, the tree would even oscillate some times, gave up and came home.

Reactions: REALTREE83

·
Registered
15,842 Posts
Seems to have been more windy than usual for the last few years. Must be all the hot air we hear every day.....

·
Registered
5,382 Posts
After suffering a severe injury from an accident over a month ago I'm ready to get back in a tree for the first time so hopefully the wind gods will stop the winds for tomorrow[up]

·
Registered
9,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
After suffering a severe injury from a car accident over a month ago I'm ready to get back in a tree for the first time so hopefully the wind gods will stop the winds for tomorrow[up]

good luck

Reactions: osod20ga

·
Registered
3,094 Posts
The worst part about this wind is it keeps changing directions. The weather forecast called for NNW wind , it seems it is coming from every direction except NNW.

·
Registered
9,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
the winds are suppose to be light from the southwest then south in the afternoon doesn't sound to bad
was supposed to be 10 knots tonight, was blowing closer to 30 with gusts prob up to 45/
Thought for sure the blind was going to take off like a balloon

1 - 20 of 24 Posts