New Jersey Hunters banner

121 - 140 of 172 Posts

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
I just picked up a Spyderco Paramilitary 2. I know I am late to the game with purchasing this knife, but what an awesome knife this is! Got an awesome deal on it too at Outfitter Country[up]

I'm a knife nut and own many knives that cost ten times as much but the pm2 is still always one of my favorite edc's.I picked another one up in brown with s35vn the other day.its sweet.Congrats on picking one of the best out there.I just love spydercos compression lock on them.a classic

·
Registered
7,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #123 ·
I'm a knife nut and own many knives that cost ten times as much but the pm2 is still always one of my favorite edc's.I picked another one up in brown with s35vn the other day.its sweet.Congrats on picking one of the best out there.I just love spydercos compression lock on them.a classic
I've seen that sprint run and it is very nice.

·
Registered
7,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #124 ·
I've also been carrying a Benchmade mini griptilian lately. Its a real nice blade as well.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
I NEVER leave home with out it, you just never know, Ilost my hunting knive, but was able to take care of my deer with a 4" pocket knive, not easy but did the job.

·
Registered
14,824 Posts
Benchmade Griptilian for years. Also a small Surefire flashlight in the same pocket.

To balance it out I carry Chapstick and an extra mag, in the other front pocket...

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
I also just picked up this bark river gunny in 3v with lignum vitae scales and green liners for the pocket in the woods.The last thing I needed was another fixed blade especially a barkie but it was a price I couldn't resist and I'm a big fan of 3v

·
Registered
422 Posts
Benchmade Mini Barrage in my front pocket. I've had a pocketknife with me since cub scouts in the 1970s. School, work, church, everywhere.

In fact, I make a small game when I'm out of picking the guys who probably have a knife vs. the kind of guy who wouldn't.

Just one of my quirks...

·
Registered
5,957 Posts
I carry a small McGinnis "Shrimp" all stainless folding lock blade wherever I go, I have to remember to leave it home for air travel though or if I go to an arena / stadium. Nearly every day I use it for something

121 - 140 of 172 Posts