New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I just got back from Whittingham. What a great day, little hot and humid, But still a great day. I was shooting Steve D.( just forgot his NJH ID name...Sorry dude) and some other people I met up there too. We watched Byron Ferguson do some shooting ( Way Kool ) I also get some pics of Byron and US and had him sign his book I have. After the second show I also had the chance to shoot with Byron. That guy is so down to earth. I will be loading Pic's soon.

·
Banned
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Some of these people in the pic's are fron Traditional Archers of New Jersey ( first 2 pic's), Me ( Pic 3), & Steve D ( Last...Sorry Steve). Byron & His Wife ( Really Nice Lady to talk with )

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Mystic, Im totally jealous of you. I wish I could have gotten out there to meet that man! [up]

He is amazing![cool]

And I agree, that lady (I think its his wife) who throws up the aspirins is a brave soul. Just imagine if you had a big arguement and tempers flared, he could always say the arrow slipped....OMG.

So how many wives/assistants has he gone through?:p:D

·
Banned
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Byron said it was his 13th wife.... When we where shooting at flying disk, I hit one more then Him.lol He isn doing 2 shows tomorrow. 10am & 2 pm

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Lucky 13 huh?

Id love to go over and watch him shoot, but I will be at the picnic all day. Maybe you can convince Byron to stop by...Free hamburger on the house..he just has to shoot a pickle out of the air first!:p

Hope your still stopping by MG, and bring your Beta fish.;)

Theyre nasty fish arent they? I think my uncle had some and they would kill other fish and kill each other. Maybe Im thinking of something else though.[confused]

Thanks for sharing the pics.
Hope to see you tomorrow----Matt:)

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Wow that is so awesome to be able to meet the master of archery. I wish I knew he was going to be there. I would of given up a day of fishing, to meet him. Did you tell him about the New Jersey Hunter.com????

·
Registered
534 Posts
Saw him shoot on Sunday. Took a Photo, but the darn camera won't download (I'll fix it). It was awesome to watch him shoot.

·
Banned
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
which one? THe guy up front or in the back row?

The guy in the front row = Shoot Coordinator TANJ, Gerry "DOC" DeCaro

THe guy in the back row = President TANJ, Philip Muller, Part-Owner Razorcaps

1 - 14 of 14 Posts