New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Never heard of it. Is it the same as American Whitetailed Ltd?

·
Registered
36 Posts
where are they located ? i know of 1 in longvalley (i think thats what they're called)and 1 in central jersey.the 2nd 1 is american whitetail ltd . if its the 1 in longvalley let me know i have some info on them.

·
Registered
18,010 Posts
This could be the American Whitetail LTD. Jim is the president. Burlington Co. NJ. I beleive.I researched them and talked to them several times at shows.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
If it is American Whitetail LTD be very careful. It is a service, not a club. Looks great on the surface. No limit on how many memebers, but a limit on hunting days.

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
there is another club, the NJ Whitetail deer rod & gun club, they are in White township, from past experience I would caution you to also stay away from this club.

·
Registered
18,010 Posts
American Whitetail LTD is a service oriented buisness as lefteye states but lets not bash them on here unless you have specific info regards why you suggest no one should join or be carefull off. I know that they had for this past year only allowed 15 days hunting in archery season. If your good enough you only need a couple days to tag out. I have researched them my self and like some things about them and have considered them myself.They offered a specific amount of birds with the membership and if you are a member the turkey hunt at 100.00 is fair. I talked to Jim and his partner Mike a few times. The thing that they are trying to avoid is the hunter that has endless time to hunt and has the capability of taging out in all seasons. They are trying to manage their propertys to level the feild and give every one a fair opportunity.I am not lobbying for them at all but have called it as i have researched it. You can read some scuttlebutt on NJ hunter.com the other web site and you can decifer that challange about a certain situation.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The Whitetail Hunting is just a small club maybe 20 guys there based out of the Lambertville area. I was a member yrs ago and just wondered if any of them were here?
MarksWorld

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.