New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heading out to Whites Bogs for the week. Lots of fresh tracks, rubs, and eating alot of bait....all a good sign (i hope).

Still amazed how few people hunt there...more Deer for the few of us that do

There are alot of nice deer there many coming off of Fort Dix. Not too many clubs either which helps, of course, I doubt any club could drive the piece I am in. Anyhow, good luck everybody! Stay safe

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Not too many clubs either which helps, of course, I doubt any club could drive the piece I am in
..dont bet on it..[hihi][hihi]..not to many of those pieces that has not been drived before...water dont stop pineys..[hihi][hihi]..and there are more guys hunting there then you think..just spread out..alot of guys dont go there because the pieces are surrounded by bogs...and the outlaws avoid it because its full of game wardens [hihi][hihi].

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:) It's not a secret, and I don't mind sharing....always willing to help a fellow hunter(s) and make some new Buddies. There is plenty enough land out there to go around

There are pieces in there that are so briar-filled, and under water, that if somebody is willing to drive them, they deserve to get a deer.

·
Registered
5,150 Posts
I have a friend that runs school buses. I maybe able to line up a few buses for next week if anyone is interested in a road trip.

P.S wear your hip boots might be wet.

Morph13 your alright inn my book. Someone does a good deed and we beat him to death.

·
Banned
8,451 Posts
Maybe I enjoy winter bow out there and don't wanna see other people that's one of my strategies when I huny out in the pines soon I see ribbon or truck parked I go elsewhere it's nice to actually enjoy solitude once in awhile so thanks for spot burning

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I know the ins and outs of 21 23 but why would you publicly announce on the Internet you don't make any sense if you have a good gem why reveal it now you'll have more people out there
I've been hunting there for 20 years, and overall, making a post about the place is not suddenly going to cause an influx of hunters there.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Maybe I enjoy winter bow out there and don't wanna see other people that's one of my strategies when I huny out in the pines soon I see ribbon or truck parked I go elsewhere it's nice to actually enjoy solitude once in awhile so thanks for spot burning
Dude, that's a huge area, I think you can find several spots to avoid everybody else

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.