New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The weather report say only rain for Christmas, but we can dream of a white Christmas.
Here's Santa and his ReinDEER to sing it for ya.

http://www.reuters.hu/card_dom/index_content.html

Guys, enjoy your time with your families. Don't just enjoy them, cherish them.

I'll be leaving shortly to spend Xmas eve with my Mom in the nursing home. We will make the best of these bad times she's going through. The memories of past Christmas' will help us pull through.
Because memories are the one thing that cannot be taken away from you. They will always be with you

Merry Christmas to all, and enjoy your Holidays with your families.

Nightstalker911

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
I'll be leaving shortly to spend Xmas eve with my Mom in the nursing home. We will make the best of these bad times she's going through. The memories of past Christmas' will help us pull through.
Because memories are the one thing that cannot be taken away from you. They will always be with you
Very well Put NS, may the good Lord Grant you & your Family many memories, and God watch over her.
Happy Holidays

·
Registered
9,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just got home, what a sobering effect a visit like that has on you, on Christmas Eve [sad]
I took in some old pix that I found of me at Christmas when I was a youngin'. And yea, even then I had a " toy " gun in my hand :D
Mom smiled and laughed, I smiled, shed a tear, and smiled again.
Good night all. It's time to OD on Egg Nog and sugar cookies :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.