New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got back from wal mart and while i was there i bought the whisker bisquit QS. already put and and now i need to shoot it tomorrow. how many others use the whisker bisquit? how do you like it?

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
How often do you have to replace the inserts, I was just looking at these on cabelas website and I see that the sell replacement inserts so I was just curious.

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Thanks BT

·
Registered
282 Posts
W.B. is a great rest. i used to use it . i dont anymore cause after hunting season i (got lazy) and wouldnt change back to my other rest and i would wear the damn thing out shooting 3d and practice. another really great rest is the NAP 8000. works like the biscuit(no fletching contact). now i use a trophy taker fall away( not to be confused with the trophy ridge).

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
I shoot carbon and aluminum,can you shoot both through the same rest,and if not are the inserts interchangable,what I mean is can I put the carbon insert in when shooting carbons and the aluminum insert in when shooting aluminums with out adjusting my sight too much?

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
I use an adjustable sight so that wouldn't be bad. I was talking to a guy today that said his buddy used to use one but it kept ripping his vanes,ever have that problem?

·
Registered
282 Posts
NEVER! if the vanes are fletched right, they should never come off. i shoot carbons too. and i do all my own arrows as well as all the work on my bow. i also like to experiment with different fletchings, different adhesives,etc,etc. i use steelforce glue and the steelforce spray prep. there are other glues that are extremely good as well. if you need/want help with set up i would be glad to help. there is also someone on this site that is offeringall types of work and his prices are really fair.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.