New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to get a trail camera next week and wanted to know what your guys opinions are on them. which ones you guys prefer and the best quality. any suggestions appreciated. thanks

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
moutree i 40[up]

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
You will get a more thorough answer if you list your price range.

For me price was important since I wasn't going to place an expensive camera on public land. I went with a Moultrie D40 which I got on ebay for $89.95 with shipping. Not the best quality but good enough and serves the purpose.

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
I gotta wildview 2. It takes great pics,SD compatible, time and date stamp(really all you need) and Cabela's got a two pack for $120.00. They also only use 4, C batteries, and they last

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
I love my Moultrie I-40. Search other threads about it on here. Its not expensive, lasts a long time on batteries and takes great quality pictures without scaring them with a flash.

·
Registered
14,787 Posts
In my opinion, Leaf River beats them all hands down. Long battery life, more secure locking systen, easy to change SD cards, takes video that is crips and clear, and has the IR tech, which does not spook your game.

You can get some great deals on ebay.com
Look at this one
http://cgi.ebay.com/Leaf-River-Digi...trkparms=65:12|66:2|39:1|72:1240|293:1|294:50

Here is some photos and the quality you get with leaf river.
Here is in low light and night photo

Here is a daylight photo

Shoot Straight!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.