New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
these are the three shows this weekend "carlisle (eagle arms),lancaster (valley forge guns) or scranton (jaeger arms)". there is also one in ellwood city at the local fire dept. Anyone have any suggestions on which one might be worth going?

·
Registered
12,709 Posts
If you are looking for a gun that needs to be NJ legal Valley Forge will have them. If you want to see alot of guns and maybe find a real bargain then Carlisle. I have never been to Scranton but be careful some of the dealers may not know about NJ laws. NJFPIC or NJ legal ar15's and ak's. I have had guys in Western Pa. try to sell me non legal AR's. Not that they were trying to get me in trouble they just didn't know the NJ laws.

Carlisle has alot of smaller dealers (2 table guys) that you can make deals with. They have alot of decent priced guns. VF it is hard to find a bargain but they are there. GET THERE EARLY if you choose VF.

I do alot of Pa. shows every year. They are a good place to get a deal. York is another good one.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the info, im in the market for tactical at the moment. I dont mind the non-nj legal guns because im going to make it legal if the price is right, ya know. carlisle was on my mind.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.