New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Banned
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
September 10, 2005 is just around the corner and where is everyone going to hunt.

Privit Land - Warren County - zone 10

·
Registered
545 Posts
Hopefully will get out (if wife does not have the baby on that day) private or public land in Harmony Warren cty will most likely

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
I have to work. I will be out monday, hopefully. It will be private property in zone 5 or zone 8.

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Public land in zone 8 opening day.

When the rut rolls around I will be hop-skipping all over this little state! Each good buck-cruising spot gets at least one full-day sit![up]

Im pumped--cant wait!!!

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
Hopefully will get out (if wife does not have the baby on that day)
Same here. my wife is due on Sept 16th. i doubt it if i'll go but if i do i will be in zone 8 - Ken Lockwood Gorge WMA

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
You guys are supposed to plan these pregnancies a little better. Im dissapointed in all of you having babies during the hunting season. Whats wrong with you?[mad]

J/K:D:D

Congrats guys!

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
this is my second child to be born right in the beginning of bow season. my second was born oct 2003.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
I will be in zone 8 on private land in the am then zone 10 private land in the pm.
We just got the good news that my wife is due in march perfect timing.(lol):D

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Probably wait until Oct 1st but will be in Zone 2 --wantage.

On a side note, my 2nd son was born the Sat before the gun opener in 2002! very lucky to have taken a ML buck before the shotgun season,

·
Banned
3,206 Posts
Spruce Run, fishing....Will wait for the cooler weather before bowhunting.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts