New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can not believe it, one and a wake up till the first day of early bow and NOTHING going on here, what the hell, all the bow hunters quit cause of the Nit-Wit Gov saying he was going to up the cost of permits and all kinds of other hunting stuff, it will not be this year I don`t think, just gas .09 cents a gal the Nit-Wit, come on guys wake up. One And A Wake Up !!!!

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Unfortunately due to many commitments I will not be out for several weeks, but it is a long season. My bows have been tuned for many weeks, clothes have been washed and hung out, and first year running cameras. Plus I will have my oldest girl out with her new crossbow. She got her license last year but she never got an opportunity to shoot. Hopefully this year.

And personally I would stay away from njw&w. I had my account deleted from that site due to the “click” ruling the lands.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Seasons are long, still to hot. Ever since the state greatly increased the length of all deer seasons, the luster greatly faded.

I'm waiting for a cool down to hit streams again and squirrel hunt - cast and blast.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Still too hot and I'm still in fishing mode. Season is so long no rush to get out. I have no interest in a doe i will start in Oct like i do every year.

·
Registered
9,615 Posts
Still too hot and I'm still in fishing mode. Season is so long no rush to get out. I have no interest in a doe i will start in Oct like i do every year.
I have no interest in doe either, but I have to shoot one, if I want to hunt an early buck. Early is the best time other than the rut.

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Unfortunately due to many commitments I will not be out for several weeks, but it is a long season. My bows have been tuned for many weeks, clothes have been washed and hung out, and first year running cameras. Plus I will have my oldest girl out with her new crossbow. She got her license last year but she never got an opportunity to shoot. Hopefully this year.

And personally I would stay away from njw&w. I had my account deleted from that site due to the “click” ruling the lands.
I hear you life has to go on, I just want to say good job with your daughter, I hope with all that is in me that she gets a nice buck this year, good luck to both of you.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Tuna have been running and there’s still time in the fluke season. Also waiting for cooler temps. I’m a bug magnet in the woods this time of year. Good luck this season everyone.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts