New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a bit surprised there is no talk or pictures of target bucks for this season, today the 28th means only 45 days till early bow, you don`t need to worry, you will be wearing a mask, lol come on guys and gals, get that blood pumping. :triumphant:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am a bit surprised there is no talk or pictures of target bucks for this season, today the 28th means only 45 days till early bow, you don`t need to worry, you will be wearing a mask, lol come on guys and gals, get that blood pumping. :triumphant:
Hi buckhunter!
Many of the guys on this site have moved over to the forums on NJ Woods and Water. There’s a lot of chatter on the site, I’m one of the mods there. Hope you come on over and check us out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Happy I am a lone in life, I can do them all at once and as much as I want, free to come and go as I please, was married 18 years ago, that got in the way, now i live for what I love and love what I live for, LOL I have no prouble with the guys that are married or what ever, that just don`t fit in my life, 73 now and doing just fine the past 18 years, good luck all, stay safe to hunt and fish again.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts