·
Registered
15,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hmmm he was supposed to meet me today at the rockaway wma

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
I met up with Matty at the range on Bershire Valley Road at 12. We both waited for you Scrubby. He had your fathers bow with him. He also told me his computer went down and his phone isn't working.
Drag, he also told me that he is setting up a stand near yours, because you saw all the deer. He said by sun up you'll be waving at each other.

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I met him yesterday. I was the dumb schmo that went to the wrong wma I went to Berkshire valley instead of Rockaway.. Well I met up with matty in the afternoon.. Thanks agian Matty

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Glad to hear scrub. Glad your dad was able to get his bow.

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks mpent, He is still having trouble pulling it back though. He needs to practice to build up his strength..

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Not that your father would necessarily want this but I have seen a product that attaches to the bow and assists in drawing back the string. It will then assist in holding it until ready to fire. I'll look for a website.

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
mpemt, thanks man I'll see if this will help him

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Well, my puter kind of works now. Its intermittent at best though. So if I disappear again, its probably just the computer. Hope to be getting a new one soon. Phone is still not working, stopped working right after I talked to Ian, so I will send him the bill.

Only the first week of the season, and my luck has been all bad so far! So if you dont hear from me, dont assume I got one. Assume that one GOT ME![down]

Scrubby, sorry to hear your pop coulndt draw that either. It'll go one more full turn down, and that would drop about 4# off the draw weight if he wants to practice like that.

I think he would need a permit for a draw locking device, thats not legal in most states. Crossbow would be the last option. Hope he can build back his strength! Best of luck to the both of you![up]

1 - 17 of 17 Posts