New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of the land owners that gave me permission to hunt needs me to post the safety zones on the land. Where do I find the signs?

·
Registered
299 Posts
How about "No Tresspassing" signs?

The last few years I've used the ones that come on a roll of yellow mylar (or whatever that stuff is). They are OK, but I've been looking for something that holds up better, but won't break the bank like the full blown plastic ones that last forever.

·
Banned
2,221 Posts
on the way to work on rt. 31 just past spruce run there was a sign outside a store that said we sell hunting signs. mabey they have something in there for you. if your going towards rt. 46 the store is on your left. hope that helps

·
Registered
13,319 Posts
Try Tactor Supply too. I got them in th TSC near Chester. Not sure of the town.

Not Lowes or Home Depot. Way too expensive unless you only need one or two.

·
Registered
7,176 Posts
I posted loads of Safety zones for TNC. They actually had there own made up. I wasn't happy with the wording they used either. There sign reads "Safety Zone--Hunters Keep Out" They know you can go into the safety zone with an unloaded weapon, but try telling that to the neighbors after they saw the signs[eyeroll] It was a real big PITA-they called on us several times when we had guys push the thickets inside the safety zones to the standers who were legal where they were

1 - 11 of 11 Posts