New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
14,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to when will the the sign up begin for this falls deer contest and for selecting teams?

Shoot Straight!

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
And I thought I was eager!![hihi][hihi]

·
Registered
11,803 Posts
And I thought I was eager!!
I already pm'd Bacs about a week or so ago asking the same question :D :D :D

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
im ready! cant wait! [up][up]

·
Registered
313 Posts
how about awarding the prizes to the teams that won from last year first? two teams won prizes and didnt get anything yet. it was a great contest and looking forward to it again this year.

·
Registered
5,233 Posts
Who cares about prizes! Its just fun to see who can score the the best deer. [up]

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
since i was not on this site last season im becoming curious about the whole team thing....how does this all work??
First, it's real bows only. Crossbows are out.
Second, you send NJH.com a $50 entry fee.
Third, if you hunt private land, you have to let your teammates share.
Four, Hoyt's are not allowed-again, only real bows please![rofl][rofl]

Naah, none of that is true (although I'm not sure about the crossbows[spy][spy]). It's real simple, you either sign up with a couple of other hunters as a team or you can get assigned. You report your kills with photo uploads and points get assigned. The team with the most points wins a trip to Disneyand to hunt Mickey Mouse. (The truth is I never won so I have no idea what the winners get![rofl])

·
Registered
11,803 Posts

·
Registered
12,825 Posts
to fast and accurate for your contest huh
thats right.... hoyts are exempt because they are killing machines[hihi]

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.