New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I stopped by J&J Archery on weldon rd today and it looks like he's out of buisness. Any one know whats up?

B

·
0 Posts
For all your archery needs use Targetteers in Saddle Brook on Rt. 46 west, if he went out of business.

·
Registered
16,174 Posts
Just a thought but know that the season's over maybe they've taken a well deserved vacation. Like I said just a thought. And don't listen to Bowhuntercop, Keep away from targeteers, I don't need it crowded when I go there.:D Just kiddin guys, its a great place.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I called J&J today, Recording stated that there doors are closed as of march 1st. The recording aslo said that a new shop is open by the name of Billy Bobs. Its on rt 15 near Lake Hopatcong. Does anyone know where this place is?? I think the building that J&J was in is cursed.. No shop has been there that long..Wilderness Archery , Accurate Archery , Buck and B [no swearing please] and now J&J.

·
Premium Member
13,661 Posts
I just went to Billy Bob's Bait, Bows, Boats and Tackle shop along Rt. 15 near the Pathmark in Jefferson. The guy that used to work at J&J now works at Billy Bob's. He told me that J&J closed down.

Also, Billy Bob's has some decent bows for sale... and 2 crossbows for sale.

Bought some worms...

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
Drag Is that north or south on 15?

·
Registered
13,448 Posts
Is J&J going to be a Deer check station this fall. That would be a huge convenience for me to check my deer.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts