New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
11,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats the difference between a fluke and a flounder?

This question was asked last night in the chat room and it turns out that the answer is quite interesting.

A fluke is what you call it when Woj catches a trout with his Panther Martins! A flounder is what happens when Woj trys to explain why he can't catch a trout with his Panther Martins!
You learn something new everyday I tell ya! :D[up]

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
Now that's absolutely hysterical! Sorry Woj, but you've got to laugh at that one.

David

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
I might not know the difference between Fluke, Flounder, or WOJ!!!! I might get all 3 on on the 10th!!!!!!

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
yoda,

it's all cool. i have no problems with it. i do laugh at it like IMB laughs at his posts. it's all in fun.

·
11,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I wish I had the time to go on the 10th!! I'd go just to see how long it takes Drag to start barfing!!! LOL!!:D;) Hey Drag maybe you can get the wife to rock the canoe back and forth while she's rowing to get you ready for the ocean!;)[up]
You guys should have a fun day one way or another....Good luck!!

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
LMAO!!!:D:D:D

You Really nailed that one, Jim!!!![cool][up]

If you caught a Fluke or Flounder (or a Halibut, for that matter!!!)the same size/weight as Woj, you'd have an unbeatable World Record!!! [smirk]

Now "THE FLUKE" or "THE FLOUNDER" is that look that Woj gives you when he looks over his shoulder while you're "stickin him" from behind with one of these jokes or while stickin' it to him by catching trout on your infamous Rooster tails !!! - He kinda' looks like his eyes are on the same side of his face JUST like a Fluke or Flounder, if ya' catch my drift and know where I'm goin' with this!!!! :D:D[smirk]

(I just had to throw in my two cents for the "halibut"!!!!:D[smirk])

And, Woj, before you say it, I'll beat you to the punch "..Well, just go to my photo gallery and look at that Tiger Trout that I caught on a Panther Martin...!!!!". :D:p

I'll bet that you bought that fish at the Musky Trout Hatchery!!!! ;)[smirk]:p

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
nah, i think your the one who keeps talking about my pic of that trout in the photo gallery.:D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts